We are linked to our environment and as it changes so do we. We can get out of touch with this - and if we don't shift with the season we start to become a little out of whack.
The best part is that we don't need to make big changes. Subtle shifts make a big difference.
In this 2.5 hour live webinar - You will:
- Recognize your signs of imbalance during the change of season
- Learn how to align with your circadian rhythm
- Discover simple routines can help ground you
- Understand the diet shifts to align with nature and help you ground and focus
- Practice a guided stress release meditation that will help you get in touch with your inner guidance.
- Have an opportunity to ask your questions
- Fall food list
- Morning/ Night Time Checklist
- PDF handout on asana to help ground (From Nourish A&Y)
- List of additional resources (books and videos)
This if for you if you are:
- Experiencing or recently experienced changes in your life (moving, new job/ promotion, school).
- Trying to make a major decision,
- Vata deranged: meaning those who feel anxious, ungrounded, fearful, uncertain, scattered.
- Ready to put work into their diet and lifestyle choices over self medicating.
Benefit to Participants
Maintain clarity and focus when things seem overwhelming.
- Better sleep
- Better digestion
- Mind Calming Tool
Hosted in collaboration with: