24.5 Class hours – Over 7 Classes
10 am to 2 pm
Tuesday’s and Thursday’s
Through the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
How This Course Can Help You on Your Wellness Journey
This intensive Mind & Body Healing Course will empower you to navigate through your own health concerns, bring wellness & balance into your life and use the knowledge gained to help friends, family and clients through the Science of Ayurveda.
Registration for this Course is through the Institute of Holistic Nutrition. The course can be taken alone or part of the Applied Holistic Nutrition Diploma Program.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Understanding of ourselves and why some diets, remedies or experiments in the past did not have the results we expected.
- Understanding the factors that bring us out of balance
- How to promote good digestion
- How the body is nourished through the seven (7) tissues (Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat/ Adipose, Bone, Bone Marrow, Reproductive)
- Six (6) Tastes (Sweet, Sour, Salty, Pungent, Bitter and Astringent) and how they effect the mind and body
- Six (6) Stages of Disease and how they present in the body. Signs of imbalance in early stages for prevention.
- Daily Routine habits for optimal health
- Detoxing and Rejuvenation methods
- Healing Herbs and Plant Medicine
Curious to know more?